Buffer / Calibration Solutions
RealTech Controls provides Buffer and Calibration solutions for your complete process measurement requirements.
Starting materials are typically ACS Grade, and are ISO 9001:2015 certified from the manufacturing and processing facility.
Calibration with NIST traceability ensures precise measurements and performance, along with a certificate of analysis with product specific documentation.
All bottles are labelled with reagent expiration dates to maintain laboratory testing viability, as well as come standard with container induction seals to ensure product integrity, and to decrease the possibility of leaks.
Customized Buffer / Calibration Solutions are available upon request.
- Non-aqueous Solutions
- Dry Chemicals
- Other Aqueous Solutions
- Conductivity Standards
- ISE Standards and Reagents
- ORP Standards
- Anion Standards
- BOD/COD Standards
- Turbidity Standards
- Primary Standards
- Other Standards upon request
- Standardized Acids
- Standardized Bases
- Oxidation-Reduction Titrants
- Non-aqueous Titrants
- Karl Fischer Reagents
- Other Titrants
- pH Buffers: 24 months from manufacture
- ORP Solutions: 9 months from manufacture
- Conductivity Standards: 12 month from manufacture
- Chlorine Standards: 12 months from manufacture
- Turbidity Standards: 12 months from manufacture
- Solutions are manufactured for optimum calibration at 77°F (25°C)
- pH Buffer Temperature Dependence Chart.pdf