JIMCO MAC500 Air Sanitizer
The JIMCO MAC500 Air Sanitizer uses UV-C (Ultra-violet wavelength C) light to sanitize and disinfect workspace or room air.
Air is drawn in, exposed to high intensity UV-C light, and the sanitized air is then expelled into the room. It is effective against viruses (including COVID-19), bacteria, fungi, and mold.
Rated for room areas of up to 880 cubic feet, in the working environment results clearly show a reduction of absence due to illness of up to 40% and daily increased productivity of up to 10%.
Along with UV sanitation, Ozone is also generated which eliminates odors and improves the overall air quality, indoor climate, and working environment.
The study was based on a company‘s 771 employees and the result of this study was published in ”THE LANCET” Vol. 362 of 29.11.2003.
- Sanitizes and disinfects workspace or room air
- Effective against viruses (included COVID-19), bacteria, fungi, and mold
- Increases air quality – Ozone generation eliminates odors
- Powerful 8W UV-C lamp
- 8000 hours operation (approx. 1 year) – with easy to replace bulb
- Sanitizes room size of 880 cubic feet
- On/Off switch, timer, and fan control
- Sleek stainless steel design is elegant and easy to clean
- Work or home environment
- Work: reduces illness up to 40%, with 10% increase in productivity
- Storage rooms
- Commercial, domestic, or industrial environments