Colorimetric Chlorine Analyzer
The Model CA-6 Colorimetric Chlorine Analyzer is a cost effective, easy to use, on-line sequential sampling analyzer, where a sequence of sampling, analysis, and result processing is performed and repeated using colorimetric methods. This uses an LED light source and a heated colorimetric cell designed for measuring trace amounts of analyte in the water.
A typical analysis program in the Model CA-6 Colorimetric Chlorine Analyzer would have the following structure: Rinse the colorimetric reaction cell with the sample solution and take a sample, add one or more reagents (buffer or masking agent), and then make the first measurement, called the Reference measurement. The Reference measurement eliminates interfering factors such as sample color and turbidity, as well as miscellaneous color from the reagents and refractive index variations.
After the Reference reading, the color producing reagent(s) are added. The sample is mixed and allowed time to complete the color forming reactions before taking the second measurement, the Reading measurement. The Reference and Reading values are used to calculate the end result. The reaction cell is then drained and rinsed several times before starting the next measurement.
- Cost effective and easy to use
- Superior technical support & maintenance service plan available
- Free or Total Chlorine ranges from 0-3.0 ppm, 0-30.0 ppm, or 0-150.0 ppm
- Output: 4-20mA, with 2 x configurable set-point / alarm relays
- Repeatability: +/- 2%
- Drift: +/- 2% per month on the absorbance measurement
- Operating temperature: 5-50°C
- Power supply: 110-220VAC, 50-60 Hz, 80 VA
- Mounting: Wall mounting or with optional bench support
- Industrial wastewater
- Drinking water
- Industrial effluents
- Effluent and influent monitoring
- Boiler feed water
- Condensate and cooling water
- Surface water
- Process water