Custom Gas Analyzer Systems
RealTech Controls can manufacture cost-effective, custom gas analyzer systems to meet customer requirements. The gas transmitters are for remote mounting, with options for explosion-proof housings to be connected to intrinsically safe signal conditioners.
Single or multi-parameter systems can be provided, with optional wireless transmitter technology and user-interfaces. Bluetooth connectivity to any smart device, and data-logging are standard.
Standard gas transmitter systems are available for LEL (general purpose or H2 specific), Hydrogen (H2), Oxygen (O2), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Methane (CH4), Hydrocarbons (HC), and Carbon Dioxide (CO2).
Systems for toxic gases are also available for Ammonia (NH3), Arsine (AsH3), Chlorine (Cl2), Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2), Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN), Phosphine (PH3), and Sulfur Dioxide (SO2).
- Gas analyzer and alarm system for 0-100 ppm H2S
- Display shows input and output statuses
- Bluetooth connectivity to any smart device
- Data-logging with 2.75 million data points
- Input: Two-wire mA signal from H2S transmitter
- Output: mA / V, and 1 x programmable dry-contact relay
- Maximum recommended wiring distance: 1 mile
- Explosion-proof Class 1 Div. 1 rated H2S transmitter
- 3/4″ FNPT top thread connection for cable gland or conduit mount
- Intrinsically Safe Signal Conditioner rated for Div. 2 area installation
- Nema 4X Weather-proof enclosure
- Real-time clock with 2-year battery (if not powered)
- Simulation, calibration and scaling features
- Password protection
- Power supply: 24Vdc
- Optional Wireless Signal Transmission
- Optional MODBUS RTU output
- Remote H2S gas monitoring
- Oil and Gas / Petrochemical
- Waste Water Treatment
- Leather and Dyes