Ethernet/IP Routers and Data Converters
Aparian was founded on the principle of providing innovative solutions to the Industrial Automation sector.
With more than 40 years’ worth of combined experience in the industrial product development domain and with offices in United States (USA), and South Africa, the business understands the various design criteria needed for globally integrated, reliable and easy-to-use products. Aparian specialises in providing commercially-off-the-shelf (COTS) as well as end-to-end custom automation and control solutions for various industrial and commercial applications. This is achieved by applying sound design and development philosophies and incorporating advanced technologies to provide innovative next generation solutions to customers, predominantly for Ethernet/IP routers and data converters.
Aparian has a high level of expertise with 3rd party and obsolete network and device integration by providing standard or custom solutions that link various networks and devices with control platforms in a seamless way.
We have a strong understanding of Rockwell Automation’s various control platforms, with key personnel having been involved in the implementation of Rockwell projects for the past 15 years. RealTech Controls is an authorized distributor of Aparian products.
Aparian can provide custom hardware and software development services and assistance. Our expertise ranges from automation, control, and interface hardware to configuration and monitoring software design and development. We are lso equipped to provide rapid prototyping and fast to market product development across a range of technologies.
Embedded Technologies capabilities include:
ARM / Cortex Processors, FPGA, Ethernet, 485 / 232, GPS, Cellular, and Wireless
Industrial Network capabilities include:
EtherNet/IP, ControlNet, DeviceNet, Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, DNP3 with Secure Authentication, DF1, Foundation Fieldbus, Profibus PA, HART / Wireless HART, 1588 Precision Time Protocol (PTP), and Network Time Protocols (NTP)
Software Development capabilities include:
- FDT/DTM – Device and Comm DTM development
- Data Exchange and storage
- Interactive configuration and parameterization software
Aparian Ethernet/IP routers and data converters offer reliable conversion and transmission of Data Signals. Devices are available to convert between HART, Ethernet/IP, and Modbus, and have multiple I/O for cost and space saving.
Aparian is also a Rockwell Encompass Program Parter with Rockwell Automation and develops, distributes, and supports various innovative products that complement Rockwell Automation’s products and solutions. Aparian’s Ethernet/IP routers and data converters seamlessly integrate and operate with Rockwell Automation platforms, offering great ease of use, and allowing the customer to benefit fully from the partnership.
- HART to EtherNet/IP
- Analog Input or Output
- Supports DNP3 with Secure Authentication
- Supports Modbus-TCP
- Supports Multidrop
- Supports Burst Mode
- HART Data & Diagnostics
- Onboard 1000 point trend
- DTM Available
- M20 and NPT thread options
Example of typical installation:
- Logix to Logix Tag Data Exchange over a Cellular Data Network
- Direct-To-Tag Simplicity
- Secure – RSA Authentication and AES Encryption
- No APN or static / external IP requirements
- Text Message Alerts and Control
- Telegram Instant Messaging
- Monitor Modbus TCP and EtherNet/IP Devices
Example of possible network communications:
- Intelligent routing to Logix, SLC, & MicroLogix
- Connect to Logix via Ethernet or USB
- Supports reactive tag mapping – Modbus Slave
- Supports scheduled tag mapping – Modbus Master
- Slave mode supports multiple node mapping
- Converts between Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU
- Isolated RS232 and RS485 ports
- Converts EtherNet/IP to Modbus TCP
- Converts EtherNet/IP to Modbus RTU (RS232 & RS485)
- Easy to install and configure
Example of a typical network setup in Scheduled/Unscheduled Mode:
Typical network setup in reactive mode:
Redundant Logix Controller setup using USB:
- PMIO IOLink Scanner
- Integrate Honeywell TDC3000 IO to ControlLogix
- Supports PMIO IOLink Redundancy
- Phased Migration
- Easy to Configure
Example of a typical network setup: